The parking system at our country parks
We operate an easy to pay system, no tickets are issued
- Drive in
No ticket needed. Your registration number is noted automatically.
- Pay anytime
You can pay at any time during your stay.
- Card - all of our machines take card payments (contactless and chip’n’pin).
- Cash - most of our machines take cash (coins and £5 notes) please note that machines do not give change.
- Annual Pass - Save money and time with a great value for money annual parking pass. The system will recognise your car and open the barriers (no need to visit a pay station). The more you visit us, the more you save.
Coming soon - GLIDE App’. The benefits of using our parking app are:
- you don't have to queue at the pay station at busy times
- you don't need to carry any cash
- Drive out
- Our system matches the payment and the registration number and the exit barrier opens.
- What happens to your parking money
Every single penny spent on car parking goes back into the running of our Countryside Service, this includes:
- paying for staff
- management of the countryside
- improvements and repairs
- educational programmes
- management of footpaths