The park is open every day.
Main parking area open 24/7.
Forest and Butser car parks
- 8am to 8pm March to October
- 8am to 6pm November to February
Entry to the park is free.
- Up to 1 hour £2
- Up to 3 hrs £3
- Full day £5
- 16+ seats per day £12.50
Special offer - joint membership with Staunton Country Park
Dogs are welcome in the country park.
Stock sometimes graze Butser Hill - follow site signage.
Queen Elizabeth Country Park is partially accessible for users of wheelchairs users and prams.
The area around the visitor centre is flat but other areas of the site are hilly with some steep gradients. People with mobility issues will need to drive or be driven to the top areas such as Butser Hill and some of the BBQ sites.
There is an accessible toilet near Juniper BBQ site.
The visitor centre shop/café is accessible.
There is also an accessible toilet adjacent to the visitor centre.
A mobility scooter can be borrowed from the visitor centre. Booking is essential.
- March to October 10am to 5.30pm (weekdays)
- March to October 9am to 5.30pm (weekends)
- November to February 10am to 4.30pm (weekdays)
- November to February 9am to 4.30pm (weekends)
Visitor Centre and shop
- March to October 10am to 5.30pm
- November to February 10am to 4.30pm
Phone 023 9259 5040