The Countess of Wessex will be visiting the Chapel at Royal Victoria Country Park on Monday 12 November to see the amazing work carried out during its £3.5M refurbishment.
All you need to do to nominate your child is make sure you meet the terms and conditions below and then email CCBSCommunications@hants.gov.uk with ‘RVCP Competition’ in the title, and tell us your child’s name, age and where you live. But be quick as the competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 4 November.
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition will run from Tuesday 23 October to Sunday 4 November. Entries received after 11.59pm will not be counted
- Winners will be aged between 6 and 11 years old and be entered into the competition by their legal guardian or parent
- The winners must be resident within the Borough of Eastleigh or SO19 in Southampton – proof of this will be asked for if successful
- The winners must be available on 12 November 2018 between 9.45am and 11.30 and make their own way to and from Royal Victoria Country Park, Netley
- Winners will be chosen at random on Monday 5 November from all entries received and notified by 5pm the same day
- If a winner does not confirm that they are able to accept the prize by 5pm on Wednesday 7 November it will be offered to another person chosen at random
- A parent or adult aged 18 or over will be asked to accompany the winner and stand in the audience as the gifts are being given
- The winner will also be asked to consent to their photo being taken and take part in a Hampshire County Council social media video. The photo and videos could be used on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, the Hampshire County Council webpage as well as appear in the media
- The winners must seek permission from their relevant educational establishment to authorise time off to attend