Our farm, based on the 1830s style ferme ormeé (ornamental farm), is home to many different animals. Ranging from the everyday farm animal, like pigs, sheep, Shetland ponies, and chickens, to a selection of other animals such as llamas, a Poitou donkey and alpacas.
- Adult – ages 16 and over £8.50
- Senior Citizen / special needs / student / unemployed / helpers £7.50
Essential helpers free of charge
- Child – ages 3 to 15 £4.50
- 2 adults and 2 children £24
- 2 adults and 3 children £27
- Free child entry
- Free tickets
- Free car parking
Meet the animals
We have some real characters at the farm, loved and visited time and time again. There’s Autumn, our very own Tamworth pig, and Amber, our shy barn owl who you can see flying around her cage throughout the day.