The park is open daily (except for Christmas Day and Boxing Day)
- April to October 10am to 5pm
- November to March 10am to 4pm
Entrance to the Country Park is free
Farm and garden tickets
- Adult – ages 16 and over £9.00
- Senior Citizen / special needs / student / unemployed / helpers / £8.00
- Child – ages 3 to 15 £5.00
- Family – 2 adults and 2 children £26
- Family – 2 adults and 3 children £30
- Group visits
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult (over 16)
10% off all ticket fees for entry one hour before closing
Middle Park Way Havant PO9 5HB
We aim to support people with disabilities and complex care needs in experiencing what Staunton has to offer. Contact us if you have any concerns or questions about your visit.
Please be aware, we allow pushchairs and wheelchairs into the farm but not any type of bicycles, in-line skates, scooters, ride ons, and pull along type vehicles.
- 3 disabled parking bays in the car park
- accessible gravel paths throughout the Farm, Gardens and Country Park
- a small sensory garden behind the Victorian glasshouses which has plants with a range of textures, colours and smells
- concessionary rates for visitors with disabilities
- free admission to one carer
- 3 accessible toilets, one each in the Visitor Centre, the tearooms and the courtyard toilet block
- a Changing Places toilet in the Visitor Centre for visitors with severe learning or other disabilities
Phone 023 9245 3405
Country Park - emergencies only 02392 595940
October to March
- Up to 1 hour £2.00
- Up to 2 hours £3.00
- Up to 4 hours £3.80
- Full day £4.50
April to September
- Up to 1 hour £2.50
- Up to 2 hours £4.00
- Up to 4 hours £5.00
- Full day £6.50
Automatic Number Plate Recognition parking system
When visiting the farm car parking is free.
Charges apply. Annual memberships available.
Dogs are welcome in the Country Park.
They can't be brought into the Farm but can be taken around Leigh Park Gardens.