The park is open daily (except for Christmas Day and Boxing Day)
- March to October 10am to 5pm
- November to February 10am to 4pm
Entrance to the Country Park is free
Farm and garden tickets
- Adult £8.50
- Senior Citizen/ special needs/ student/ helpers £7.50
Essential helpers admitted free of charge
- Child - ages 3 to 15 £4.50
- Family - 2 adults and 2 children £24
- Family - 2 adults and 3 children £27
- Group visits
10% off all ticket fees for entry one hour before closing
Middle Park Way
We aim to support people with disabilities and complex care needs in experiencing what Staunton has to offer. Contact us if you have any concerns or questions about your visit.
Please be aware, we allow pushchairs and wheelchairs into the farm but not any type of bicycles, in-line skates, scooters, ride ons, and pull along type vehicles.
- 3 disabled parking bays in the car park
- accessible gravel paths throughout the Farm, Gardens and Country Park
- a small sensory garden behind the Victorian glasshouses which has plants with a range of textures, colours and smells
- concessionary rates for visitors with disabilities
- free admission to one carer
- 3 accessible toilets, one each in the Visitor Centre, the tearooms and the courtyard toilet block
- a Changing Places toilet in the Visitor Centre for visitors with severe learning or other disabilities
**Unfortunately our Changing Places hoist is awaiting repair so is currently out of order. Apologies for any inconvenience.**
- 1 hour £1.80
- Full day £2.50
Car parking is refunded when paying admission to farm.
Charges apply. Annual memberships available.
Dogs are welcome in the Country Park.
They can't be brought into the Farm but can be taken around Leigh Park Gardens.
Phone 023 9245 3405