Open every day (except Christmas Day and Boxing Day)
9.30am to 5pm April to October
9.30am to 4pm November to March
- Adults £4.25
- Senior Citizens, students and groups £4
- Children (5 to 15 years) £2
- Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children) £10
- Adults with a disability (helper free) £4
- Groups £3.75 (12 people and over)
Dogs aren't allowed in the reserve; except for assistance or guide dogs.
All seven hides are accessible by ramps.
Five hides have special viewing areas for wheelchair users.
The Visitor Centre and café have ramp access and adapted toilets.
Most of the National Nature Reserve can be accessed by all but some areas may become limited after long periods of wet weather.
Open daily from 9.30am
- 4.45pm April to October
- 3.45pm November to March
Guided walks can be arranged at a surcharge £2* per person (*minimum charge £20 if less than 10 people). Phone us to book a walk.
Phone 01329 662145