We can’t wait to welcome you - not only to soak up the panoramic views of the Solent from The Lookout, but also to enjoy the other fantastic improvements made around the country park since early 2017.
- A family friendly sensory cottage garden
- More equipment in the revamped, clifftop play area
- Dedicated rigging facilities for the windsurfing community
Arriving in the summer:
- Improved signage, maps and trails to highlight the importance of the coastline at Lepe and the best areas for all our visitors to explore, including families, dog walkers, windsurfers and kayakers
- A redesigned beach front car park for improved pedestrian access and better defined parking bays
- A wild play area at Lepe Point
- An elevated boardwalk to the visitor centre
- New accessible toilets
- Improvements to bicycle stands
Please be aware that ahead of the opening of The Lookout, the current building will be closed from 16 April until 4 May.
However, temporary catering will be on site so you can still pick up a hot drink and a snack for the end of your walk.
Fresh, local, sustainable
While we prepare for these improvements, we’re keen to offer you a flavour of what you can expect to enjoy from The Lookout, which has at its heart, a fantastic range of fresh, local and sustainable produce.
For example, there will be local, seasonal fruit and vegetables, free range eggs from Fordingbridge and Mozzo coffee, roasted in Southampton.
Plus, The Lookout’s signature dish - sustainably sourced Bowman beer battered fish with chips, peas and homemade tartare sauce – is a perfect fit for Lepe’s coastal location.
What will you try on the menu first?
Keep in touch
If you have any questions about the works, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com or calling 02380 899108 and we’ll be happy to help. As ever, we’re grateful for your patience and are looking forward to sharing in the excitement of all that’s new at Lepe over the coming months. You can also find out more updates about what’s happening around the Park on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.