Prices for school visits
- Children and young people under 18 years of age
£5.05 per pupil from 1 April 2017
£10 per pupil for Bushcraft and Archaeology days
- Adult training sessions
Prices start at £200 for a half-day (normally 9.30am to 12.30pm), for up to 20 people.
Contact us if you want to bring a larger group.
- Additional information
- All accompanying adults on educational visits are free
- Guided visit charges include a shared lunch area and any “workshop” fees
- Hampshire County Council schools are exempt for VAT
- Minimum charges per class of £106 plus a £20 booking fee
- Cancellations with less than 8 weeks notice will be charged minimum fees
- Booking fee
A £20 booking fee applies for each day you bring a school group.