Prices for school visits
- Children and young people under 18 years of age
£5.70 per pupil (£10.70 per pupil for Bushcraft and Archaeology days) from 1 April 2019
£6 per pupil (£11 per pupil for Bushcraft and Archaeology days) from 1 April 2020
- Adult training sessions
Prices start at £200 for a half-day (normally 9.30am to 12.30pm), for up to 20 people.
Contact us if you want to bring a larger group.
- Additional information
- All accompanying adults on educational visits are free
- Guided visit charges include a shared lunch area and any “workshop” fees
- Hampshire County Council schools are not subject to VAT
- Minimum charges per class of £121 (rising to £126 in April 2020) plus a £20 booking fee
- Cancellations with less than 8 weeks notice will be charged minimum fees
- Booking fee
A £20 booking fee applies for each day you bring a school group.