We are open all year except Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- April to October 10am to 6pm (last entry 5pm)
- November to March 10am to 5pm (last entry 4pm)
- Early closing Christmas Eve (last entry 2pm and closing at 3pm)
Prices effective from the 1st April 2018
(Over 60s, job seekers, full-time students
and people with disabilities)
Children (5 to 16 years) £2.60*
Children under 5Free
Family (2 adults and 2 children) £24.50*
Groups (10+) £9 per person
Groups (10+) £9.20 per person, from April 2019
We are part of the RHS Partner Gardens Scheme for January and February only.
Bookings and visits
Groups and guided tours
Groups and guided tours must be booked at least two weeks in advance.
- Educational visits and schools must book via the Schools and learning section
- Specialist guided tours are available at extra cost. Email email@example.com to book
- Mobility scooter service, must be booked in advance call 01794 369318 (hire charge £3.95 for 3 hours)
- Only assistance dogs are allowed in the Gardens
Visitors and families
Find out about play areas and food and drink facilities.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult in the Gardens at all times
- No dogs, ball games, children’s scooters or bikes allowed in the Gardens
* Admission includes a voluntary donation to enable us to conserve, develop and exhibit our world renowned Gardens and plant collection. Standard entry prices are:
Directions to Hillier Gardens
Sir Harold Hillier Gardens
Phone 01794 369318
The nearest station is Romsey
66 Bus: Winchester – Romsey. Operated by Stagecoach UK Bus
View the timetable
Free onsite parking; limited accessible parking bays and coach bays.
Sir Harold Hillier Gardens is a Registered Charity 274737