We are open all year except Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- April to October 10am to 6pm (last entry 5pm)
- November to March 10am to 5pm (last entry 4pm)
- Early closing Christmas Eve (last entry 3pm and closing at 4pm)
(Over 60s, job seekers, full-time students
and people with disabilities)
Children (5 to 16 years) £2.40*
Children under 5Free
Family (2 adults and 2 children) £23.00*
Groups (10+) £8.60 per person
Bookings and visits
Groups and guided tours
Groups and guided tours must be booked at least two weeks in advance.
- Educational visits and schools must book via the Schools and learning section
- Specialist guided tours are available at extra cost. Email email@example.com to book
- Mobility scooter service, must be booked in advance call 01794 369318 (hire charge £3.95 for 3 hours).
- Only assistance dogs are allowed in the Gardens.
Visitors and families
Find out about play areas and food and drink facilities.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult in the Gardens at all times
- No ball games, children’s scooters or bikes allowed in the Gardens
* Admission includes a voluntary donation to enable us to conserve, develop and exhibit our world renowned Gardens and plant collection. Standard entry prices are:
Hillier Gardens membership
If you’re a regular visitor, you might want to consider becoming a member.
Join today from just £32 a year.
- 3 free guest entries
- under 17s go free
- entry to partner gardens
including Kew Gardens
Directions to Hillier Gardens
Sir Harold Hillier Gardens
Phone 01794 369318
Free bus service from Romsey Station starting, 30 April to 17 September 2017 (Sundays and Bank Holidays), operated by Three Rivers Community Rail Partnership.Sir Harold Hillier Gardens is a Registered Charity 274737