Sir Harold Hillier Gardens makes the perfect setting for a memorable day out. Explore, relax and discover these award winning gardens.
We host a range of excellent facilities and attractions:
- a magnificent collection of thousands of trees and shrubs from around the world
- restaurant and tea rooms
- summer Art in the Garden exhibition
- gift shop
- plant centre
- all ability path network and mobility scooters for hire
- indoor art/craft exhibitions throughout the year
Group booking benefits
- Special group rates (for parties of 10+)
- Free coach parking, easy drop off and collection point
- Free colour map showing current plants of interest
- Free refreshment voucher for the coach driver
- Free entry for the coach driver
Access around the Gardens
The gardens and buildings are accessible with an all-ability path network and accessible toilets.
Mobility scooters and wheelchairs are available for a small hire charge of £3.95 for 3 hours. Please book in advance of your visit. To book this service, please state on your booking form or contact us on 01794 369318.
Book your visit
We recommend group visits are pre-booked to ensure your day runs smoothly.
To book, complete the group booking form. After we receive your completed booking form, we will contact you to confirm arrangements.
We are happy to help with any queries you may have. Contact the team if you need help with any queries:
- Phone 01794 369318
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book a guided tour with our knowledgeable horticultural experts.
- Seasonal tours are helpful and informative with the opportunity to ask questions
- Tours are competitively priced and can be booked in advance (some foreign language tours maybe available)
- Tours last around 1.5 hours
If you prefer you can discover the Gardens on your own. All group members receive a free ‘plants of current interest’ leaflet and colour map, ideal for self-guided visits.
Food and drink
Our contemporary 100 seater Pavilion Restaurant is ideal for groups. A range of delicious home cooked meals are available, using locally sourced seasonal ingredients. Ask about our set menu options.
Jermyn’s House, the Victorian manor house is an idyllic setting within the Gardens. Enjoy light lunches and delicious cream teas, served in the house or on the lawn. Pre-purchase catering vouchers are available for groups.
Phone Visitor Services on 01794 369317/8 if you would like to purchase catering vouchers.