A Moorcroft Floral Tribute
Friday 12 October - Sunday 14 October, 10am - 5pm*
Join Moorcroft, said to be one of the world’s finest art potteries, for a weekend of heritage, horticulture, artistry and craftsmanship.
Come along for the unveiling of Moorcroft’s senior designer; Rachel Bishop, unique ceramic collection of brand new designs inspired by the changing seasons at Sir Harold Hillier Gardens.
The event will see:
• A free of charge+ lecture, 9am - 9.45am, each day
• The opportunity to view an abundance of Moorcroft pottery and books for sale
• The Moorcroft Club showcasing exclusive designs and taking applications to join the Club at a special offer price
• A skilled artist demonstrating tubelining and painting
• The unveiling of brand new designs inspired by the Sir Harold Hillier Gardens
*exhibition closes at 3pm on the last day.
+ Booking is essential for the lecture.
Call Moorcroft on 01782 820500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Free entry to the exhibition