Terms and conditions for event and workshop tickets
- Sir Harold Hillier Gardens operates a policy of no refunds or exchanges for event or workshop tickets and memberships bought at the Ticket Desk, online or by telephone
- Everyone in your party (including children) requires a ticket to gain entry to any event or workshop
- Some workshops and events require you to bring equipment a list will be supplied on booking. Please dress appropriately for the event, weather conditions and for the outdoors.
- If you are not a member, you will need to purchase a non-member ticket where stated.
Where no non-members price is shown both members and non-members are eligible to purchase the ticket whilst stocks last. As these tickets do not include day admission to the Gardens non-members will be required to purchase a day admission ticket if you wish to explore the Gardens.
- If purchasing a ticket for someone else please ensure you book the correct ticket type for the person attending.
- If you choose to buy a membership after your workshop, the extra amount you have paid for your workshop as a non-member will be taken off the price of the membership, as your membership will cover the garden entry element of your course or workshop ticket price. (Offer valid for 1 week after the date of the event)
- Members do not get a discount on events. However, as garden entry is part of membership, there is a similarly lower member price. This is not transferable, for example, if a workshop place is bought for someone else.
- If purchasing at the 'member price' one ticket per member, unless you use your valid guest pass/es on your membership card*. In this instance you will need to accompany your guest/s. Please bring your valid membership card with you to the event. Membership must be valid at time of the event.
*If you do not have any guest passes remaining you will be required to purchase admission ticket/s at the current day admission ticket price
- Tickets are only valid for the date or event they are booked for and cannot be transferred to another date or product
- Lost tickets cannot be re-sent / re-issued
- Sir Harold Hillier Gardens is an outside venue and cannot refund any tickets for the reason of adverse weather conditions, however if we cancel the event due to weather or health and safety reasons, we will either reschedule the event or refund
- On rare occasions we may have to cancel workshops or events due to low numbers. In this instance we will either reschedule the event or refund
- Ticket resales - If you are unable to attend an event or workshop, we may be able to re-sell your ticket/s should we have a waiting list for that event or workshop. An admin fee of £6.50 per ticket will be applied for all resales. Please call us on 01794 368787 to discuss. Refunds will be made via the original payment method
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder and, in the interest of the public and for safety reasons, we also reserve the right to request guests to leave the Gardens or any event or workshop at any time
- Terms and conditions correct at time of printing but subject to change at any time without notice
- You must notify us of any concessions or discounts that may apply to your purchase of an event ticket at the time of purchase. This includes any member prices and carer tickets. No concessions, discounts or refunds shall be applied retrospectively to an event ticket after you have already purchased that ticket
- We operate waiting lists for events that are sold out. Please get in touch with the Visitor Services team by emailing [email protected]