- The centre staff have been trained by the Calvert Trust and given disability awareness and activity specific disability training.
- All paths around the site are wheelchair accessible.
- There is a hearing loop in reception and the Bunkhouse.
- In the toilet block there are two purpose-built shower/wet rooms, including an accessible toilet and low-level basins with accessible fittings.
- We have a variety of specialised equipment and the ability to adapt all activities so that everyone can participate. When booking your stay with us let us know your requirements so we can tailor the activities to your group.
- The whole of the Bunkhouse is accessible and includes an ensuite accessible bedroom. The bedroom has a mobile hoist, and the wet room has a seat in the shower, low level basin with accessible fitting and a slightly higher than usual toilet, also with accessible fittings.
Enda Ryan Poppy Pods
- All paths around the pod village are accessible – access to the toilet block is via a gravel path.
- The entrance doors have low threshold access.
- Designated disabled parking bays available.