Calshot Activities Centre Association and Clubs
- Calshot Activities Centre Association
Calshot Association is the representative body for site users, be they individuals, clubs or other groups using CAC facilities regularly.
The objectives of the Association are to:
- act as the formal link between Centre local management and Centre users regarding facilities provided and their day to day operation
- raise funds for specific facilities and projects at the Centre, as agreed with its Director
- represent the views of site users to other parts of the County Council and external agencies and organisations, as necessary
- Calshot Clubs
A number of clubs are associated with Calshot Activities Centre and enjoy the facilities on offer. These clubs often occupy overlapping areas of the Calshot site and work harmoniously to manage the needs of their members. Each club is represented on the Calshot Activities Centre Association council which meets regularly.
Club members must also be members of the Calshot Activities Centre Association.
Contact the clubs directly to find out more about them or the Association in general.
Contact email address
Calshot Caravan & Camping Club
Calshot Angling Club
Calshot Windsurf Club
- Join or renew current membership
The membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March
Other benefits of joining the Calshot Activities Centre Association
- 5% discount on all Calshot Reception shop purchases
- 5% discount on all Calshot Café/Bar purchases (excl alcohol / confectionary)
- 10% discount on Calshot recreational courses; please enquire at reception
- 20% discount on Calshot room hire for private functions; please enquire at reception
A CACA membership card must be shown to obtain discount