Calshot Activities Centre Association and Clubs
- Calshot Activities Centre Association
Calshot Association is the representative body for site users, be they individuals, clubs or other groups using CAC facilities regularly.
The objectives of the Association are to:
- act as the formal link between Centre local management and Centre users regarding facilities provided and their day to day operation
- raise funds for specific facilities and projects at the Centre, as agreed with its Director
- represent the views of site users to other parts of the County Council and external agencies and organisations, as necessary
For more information about the Association, please visit their website.
- Calshot Clubs
A number of clubs are associated with Calshot Activities Centre and enjoy the facilities on offer. These clubs often occupy overlapping areas of the Calshot site and work harmoniously to manage the needs of their members. Each club is represented on the Calshot Activities Centre Association council which meets regularly.
Club members must also be members of the Calshot Activities Centre Association.
For more information about the clubs and the Association, please visit their website.
- Join or renew current membership
Membership subscriptions for the Association and clubs for the period 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020 will be managed through the Association’s new website.
All questions relating to this process should be directed to the Association’s membership secretary at email@example.com