Calshot caravan and camping field
The camping field at Calshot Activities Centre is open to Calshot Caravan and Camping members only
Calshot Activities Centre holds a caravan site license issued by New Forest District Council. The site offers stunning views across the Solent allowing members to enjoy the beautiful surroundings as well as easy access to facilities on offer at the Centre (additional charges apply).
- How to join the Calshot Camping & Caravan Club
Club membership is managed directly by the club. For more information visit the Calshot Camping & Caravan Club website.
- Seasons and Pitch Charges
The 2019-20 season dates are as follows;
Season Dates Low season 1 November 2019 to 31 March 2020 Mid season 1 April to 24 May 2019 and 31 August to 31 October 2019
High season 25 May to 30 August 2019 Site closed 15 December 2019 to 15 January 2020 Price - per unit per night (unit up to 3 metres wide*) Low season Mid season High season Caravan, motor home, tent £13 £17 £19 Electric hook-up (subject to availability) £6.50 £6.50 £6.50 Each additional adult (non member) £6 £7 £8 Each additional child (non member) £3 £3 £3
Units over 3 metres wide - two pitches must be booked in advance.
Parking fees are payable in addition to site fees. More information on parking fees.
All bookings and payment must be made in advance. Failure to do so could lead to disappointment if the camping field is fully utilised.
Extending your stay must be agreed with the Centre and paid for prior to departure.
Bookings can be made via the following methods
- Online: Three, four or seven night stays can be booked online 24 hours a day.
- Form: Make your booking enquiry online and the Centre will respond within 24 hours (excluding bank holidays)
- Telephone: The bookings line is open between 9.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.30am to 3.30pm Saturday and Sunday (closed bank holidays).
Links to the online portal, enquiry form and the booking line phone number will be included in the welcome email you receive from Calshot Activities Centre.
The full cancellation policy can be found in the Camping Field site rules. In summary the policy is as follows;
- Cancellation within 7 days before arrival: no refund
- Cancellations 1 to 8 weeks before arrival: 25% refund or transfer to a new date (conditions apply)
- Cancellations over 8 weeks before arrival: Full refund less administration fee
- Site rules
The Calshot camping field rules apply to all bookings. These are further supported by the Calshot Caravan and Camping Club rules which can be obtained directly from the club.