Calshot waters are very busy - this includes school children taking part in water sports activities, those on watersports courses and members of the public who are enjoying the water for recreational purposes. To help keep all our water users safe we have some restrictions on where and when fishing can take place.
- We do not allow fishing on the jetty at any time
- No fishing along creek side at any time
- Fishing allowed to the left of the jetty after 9pm
To enable all site users to enjoy Calshot we ask that you:
- Ensure all fish waste is returned to the water or taken home with you
- Leave no tackle or bait is left behind
- Dogs should be kept on a lead at all times
- Calshot gate is locked at 11pm. If night fishing, please leave site before 11pm or take your car off site before this time.
Parking should be paid for via the payment machines. Pay as you go or purchase an annual parking pass.
CALSHOT ANGLING CLUB
If you’re keen to get involved with the local fishing community, why not contact the Calshot Angling Club where you can meet new people, take part in competitions and get some hints and tips about the best places to fish from the experts.
Enjoyed a spot of fishing and looking for refreshments?
Situated within the Sunderland Hangar and offering truly spectacular views of the Solent, the Café at Calshot is the perfect place to enjoy a warming cup of coffee, a wholesome, delicious meal or a light snack. Draught and bottled beers, wines and soft drinks are available.