Calshot ski slope pricing, hire and use
If you can descend our slopes in control and use the lifts, come along to a recreation session to practice your ski and snowboard skills
Sessions run through the winter season and are designed to meet your level of experience.
- Schedule and prices
- Adults non member £14
- Under 18 non member £11
- Adult 12month membership £8. Sessions thereafter £10
- Under 18 12month membership £6. Sessions thereafter £8
Day and time Session type Wednesday 7pm to 10pm This session is aimed at freestyle skiers and boarders however we do allow non freestyle users to attend. Ramps and rails. Equipment hire (except helmets) included in session price. Friday 6pm to 9pm All skiers and boarders. No ramps or rails. Equipment hire (except helmets) included in session price. Saturday 6pm to 9pm All skiers and boarders. No ramps or rails. Equipment hire (except helmets) included in session price.
Wednesday freestyle - every Wednesday from 31 October 2018 to 24 April 2019
Friday and Saturday - recreational sessions from 26 October 2018 to 27 April 2019
Xmas hours - last session 23 December 2018, first session returning Fri 4 January 2019.
Enjoy a pre-Christmas ski or board! The slope with be open on Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 December between 1400-1700.
Please note that the slope is closed due to a private booking Friday 21 December.
Ringo sessions have change to Sunday afternoons for the 2018/2019 season. They will no longer be held on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Equipment hire prices per session
Equipment Price Helmet £3
- Conditions of use
- Report to the climbing wall kiosk on each visit before you ski or snowboard.
- No beginners - you must be able to descend the slope in control.
- Gloves and trousers must be worn. Long sleeves advisable.
- Helmets are recommended for all and are compulsory for ramps and rails (available to hire).
- No inverted manoeuvres.
- Wrist guards are compulsory for snowboarders under 18 and recommended for adults. (available to buy in the shop)
- The use of ramps and rails must be checked by the slope supervisor
- Private lessons and courses