Join Pip & Estelle in this interactive storytelling session and find out about the people who worked and were treated in the Royal Victoria Military Hospital.
During this session pupils will:
- Join in with words and actions in this interactive approach to storytelling
- Discover some of the different roles of people living and working in the hospital
- Handle historical objects from our collection
- Take part in role-play activities
- Work in groups to create collages of hospital characters to take back to school