Brislands Lane/Lymington Bottom footpath crossing
Last update: January 2019
- Latest updates
- Works completed.
- Scheme overview
Hampshire County Council appointed Colas Ltd to undertake the works. The scheme has been designed to improve the footpath and crossing at the junction of Brislands Lane and Lymington Bottom, to create a safer environment for all road users including pedestrians and cyclists.
It consists of the following elements:
- Widening of the road junction which will improve the sight line.
- Resurfacing of the footpath.
- Slight repositioning of the crossing.
- Removal of vegetation.
- Brislands Lane/Lymington Bottom footpath plan
- Please view the technical plan.
- Contact us
- Name Strategic Transport
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 0300 555 1388 (0300 555 1390: Minicom)
Economy, Transport and Environment Department
Hampshire County Council