College Street, Petersfield; Cycle and Pedestrian Improvements
Encouraging Active Travel
Last update: April 2022
- Scheme overview
Hampshire County Council has progressed the design for improvements to cycle and pedestrian paths along College Street to reduce the impact from the White Hart Cottages housing development. Work on this scheme is likely to begin late summer 2022 and expected completion late autumn 2022.
The proposal aims to:
- Improve local sustainable travel routes;
- Make everyday journeys safer for cyclists and pedestrians;
- Encourage more people to cycle/ walk for local trips to the nearby High Street and train station.
- Roadworks Advice and Travel
- Contact us
- Name Strategic Transport
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 0300 555 1388
Economy, Transport and Environment Department
Hampshire County Council