Whitchurch Accessibility Improvements and Traffic Measures
Last update: December 2021
- Scheme overview
Hampshire County Council have been working closely with Whitchurch Town Council and will be implementing improvements across 12 sites in Whitchurch. Please view the site location plans and the associated technical plans.
The objectives/benefits of the scheme:
- Improve pedestrian facilities from residential area to local schools;
- Improve cycle access across the town centre;
- Enhance pedestrian safety for existing crossing points with signage and road markings;
- Improve the A34 Tufton junction with additional traffic management.
Works expected to start early 2022.
Approval to progress this revised scheme was given at the Executive Member for Environment and Transport Decision Day 23 September 2021.
- Have Your Say
- The survey closed on 17 April 2020 but you call still view the plans . Please see the feedback report.
- Contact us
- Name Strategic Transport
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 0300 555 1388
Economy, Transport and Environment Department
Hampshire County Council