Serves: 2 people
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- 170g cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 garlic clove
- 100g mozzarella
- 40g pineapple chunks
- 20g ham, cut into small squares
- Bunch of fresh/dried basil or other herbs of choice to garnish (optional)
- 2 wholewheat tortillas
- 100g spinach
- 100g rocket
- Preheat the oven to 240°C/fan 220°C/gas 9. Finely chop and chuck the cherry tomatoes and garlic into a pan. Chuck in the tomato purée, basil, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Simmer it for 10 minutes until thickened and dark, stirring occasionally.
- Chuck the sauce onto each tortilla.
- Chuck on the mozzarella, ham and pineapple (and any other topping of choice).
- Slide the pizza onto a baking tray and bake it for 3 minutes until slightly brown. Top with salad to serve.
Share this recipe and encourage others to make it
Reference: Sainsbury's Tortilla pizza