Credit control

You will be sent a statement of accounts detailing your deferred balance annually, on the anniversary of when you started the scheme. If you require one sooner, raise a query in Customer Self Service.

Changing your payments

To enquire about paying by instalments or delaying a payment, contact credit control on 0300 555 0223.

Debtors to schools

If a school has money owed, make sure you have:

  • made every effort to recover the debt
  • sent letters to the debtor
  • arranged a meeting with the debtor to discuss the debt.

If the debt still remains outstanding and is £100 or over (as per the SLA) send details of the debt, including any letters that have been sent, along with the codes that the money should be coded to if it is recovered, to the Credit Control Team.