For customers

Paying for care services, school meals or any other payment to Hampshire County Council

Customer services

For suppliers

Receiving payment for supplying goods and services to Hampshire County Council

Supplier services

For employees

Access ESS lite, check your annual leave allowance, pay and other employee information

Employee self service

From Twitter @hantsconnect

  • Around 200 roadside verges across Hampshire that are of ecological importance are getting special treatment from… https://t.co/aAMv0ogdz0
    2 hours ago
  • Businesses and residents in some of the hardest-to-reach places in Hampshire can now get access to the latest broad… https://t.co/KQcjujh206
    4 hours ago
  • Building resilience in rural communities 💪 - one of the first grants from our Parish and Town Council Investment F… https://t.co/pQoKQwpHvN
    7 hours ago

Keep updated at @hantsconnect