NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Clydesdale Road, Whiteley, Fareham between its junction with Suffolk Drive and its junction with Connemara Crescent.
2) Chesterton Place, Whiteley, Fareham between its junction with Hemmingway Gardens and its termination.
3) Thruxton Hill, Thruxton, Test Valley between its junction with Snoddington Road and its junction with Stanbury Road.
4) B3349 Alton Road, Odiham, Hart between its junction with The High Street and its junction with A339 Alton Road.
5) A327 Minley Road, Fleet, Hart between its junction with Minley Road Roundabout and its junction with A30 London Road.
6) A339 Kingsclere Road, Rooksdown, Kingsclere, Basingstoke between its junction with Roman Road and its junction with Union Lane.
7) Vyne Road, Sherborne St John, Basingstoke between its junction with Silchester Road and its junction with Elm Road.
8) A3010 Fleet Road, Fleet, Hart between its junction with A323 Reading Road South and its junction with B3010 Kings Road.
9) Ewshot Lane, Ewshot, Hart between its junction with Dare's Lane and its junction with Redfields Road.
10) St Swithun Street, Winchester between its junction with St Thomas Street and its junction with Symonds Street.
11) St Swithun Street, Winchester between its junction with Southgate Street and its junction with St Thomas Street.
PROHIBITON OF RIGHT-HAND TURNING – To impose a prohibition of right-hand turning onto Salterns Lane, Fareham from A32 Gosport Road this will be suspended for the duration of the works.
ALTERNATIVE ROUTE: A32 (North-bound), Mill Road (Roundabout), A32 (South-bound), Salterns Lane
ONE-WAY SUSPENSION – Rescinding a one-way system on the following roads:
St Thomas Street, Winchester the one-way restriction between St Swithun Street and Minster Street will be suspended for the duration of the works.
Symonds Street, Winchester the one-way restriction between Minster Street and St Swithun Street will be suspended for the duration of the works.
ONE-WAY DIRECTION CHANGE – Changing the direction of a one-way system on the following road:
Minster Street, Winchester the one-way restriction between St Thomas Street and Symonds Street will be changed and reversed for the duration of the works.
1) Connemara Crescent, Clydesdale Road
3) Snoddington Road, Stanbury Road
4) B3349, A287, A30, A339
5) A30, Blackbushes Road, B3013, A3013, A327
6) A340, A30, A303, A34, B4640, A339
7) Elm Road, Aldermaston Road, West End, Bramley Road, Silchester Road
8) B3010, A323
9) Dare's Lane, Farnham Road, Redfields Lane
10) St Thomas Street, Minster Street, Symonds Street
DURATION OF ORDER: from 24th February 2020 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388