NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council has made an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Lymore Lane/ Lymore Valley, Milford On Sea, New Forest between its junction with Agarton Lane, its junction with School Lane and its junction with Lytton Lawn.
2) May Avenue, Lymington, New Forest between its junction with Lower Buckland Road until the road ends.
3) Wyck Farm Lane/ Fourty Acres Lane, Binstead, East Hampshire between its junction with Wyck Lane until the road ends.
4) Geoffrey Crescent, Fareham between its junction with A32 Gosport Road (Southern Junction) and a point approximately 30 Metres West.
5) Rowhill Avenue, Aldershot, Rushmoor between its junction with Ayling Hill and its junction with Ayling Lane.
6) Rushes Road, Petersfield, East Hampshire between its junction with Winchester Road and its junction with Noreuil Road.
7) St James Road, Fleet, Hart between its junction with A323 Reading Road South and its junction with Crookham Road.
8) Plough Road, Yateley, Hart between its junction with B3272 Reading Road (Western Junction) and its junction with Fry’s Lane (No Entry Junction).
9) Elmwood Way, Basingstoke between its junction with Ashwood Way and its junction with Sycamore Way.
10) West End Lane, Medstead, East Hampshire between its junction with Bighton Road and its junction with Lower Paice Lane.
11) Bacon Lane, Headley, East Hampshire between its junction with Churt Road and its junction with Wishanger Lane.
12) Soldridge Road, Medstead, East Hampshire between its junction with Lymington Bottom Road and its junction with Grosvenor Road.
13) A31 Ringwood Road (Footpath), Ringwood, New Forest between its junction with Eastfield Lane and its junction with Queensway.
14) Vyne Road, Basingstoke between its junction with Chapel Hill and its junction with Basingstoke Railway Station Car Park.
15) Reading Road, Chineham, Basingstoke between its junction with Reading Road Roundabout and its junction with Simons Road.
16) Flag Walk, Waterlooville, Havant between its junction with Milton Road until the road ends.
17) Beech Close, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh between its junction with Beech Road until the road ends.
18) Yeomans Lane, Liphook, East Hampshire between its junction with The Avenue until the road ends.
19) Winchester Road & Winton Square, Basingstoke between its junction with New Street and its junction with Brambly’s Drive.
20) A30 Winchester Road, Basingstoke between its junction with A30 Brighton Hill Roundabout and its junction with Kempshott Roundabout.
21) Tavistock Road, Fleet, Hart between its junction with Fitzroy Road and its junction with Dukes Mead.
1) B3058, School Lane
5) Ayling Hill, Ayling Lane
6) Winchester Road, Frenchmans Road
8) Fry’s Lane, Coronation Road, Mill Lane, B3272
9) Oaklands Way, Firs Way, Roman Road, Wellington Terrace, Ashwood Way
10) Lower Paice Lane, Goatacre Road, Bighton Road
11) Wishanger Lane, Frensham Lane, Spats Lane, Churt Road
12) Upper Soldridge Road, Stancombe Lane, Paice Lane, South Town Road
13) Queensway, Cadogan Road, Parsonage Barn Lane, Clough’s Road, Eastfield Lane
14) Chapel Hill, Sherborne Road, Burgess Road
15) A33, Thornhill Way, Reading Road
19) A) New Street, Timberlake Road, A3010, A340 B) Churchill Way, Festival Way, New Road
20) A30, A340, B3400, Buckskin Lane, Kempshott Lane, Heather Way
21) Fitzroy Road, Hitches Lane, Dukes Mead
DURATION OF ORDER: from 11th September 2023 for a period of 18 months, excluding item 13 which will only be in operation for a period of 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
PATRICK BLOGG Director, Universal Services, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388
Email: [email protected]