Further education colleges and careers

Some Hampshire further education (6th Form) colleges provide a small number of part-time courses for children who are within National Curriculum years 10 and 11. Colleges may have limited spaces for home educated children but availability and entry requirements vary. Applications for college courses should be made directly to colleges. Colleges can reclaim funding from the government via the Education and Skills Funding Agency. If your child attends a college placement you must ensure your child receives a suitable full-time education.

Careers information for young people