EHE registration

Let us know if you are electively home educating your child

EHE registration form

The form is for:

  1. children moving into Hampshire who will be EHE
  2. children who have never been in school 
  3. when your child is not going on to another school at a transition phase such as: infant to junior, or junior to secondary school

You don’t need to use this form if your child is leaving a school or academy because the school must notify the Local Authority.

 EHE registration form

You can save the word document version to your device, complete it, and save it. Then email it to

Or if you prefer, print it and post it to the return address on the form.