Through our approval and advice systems, we enable confidence in the planning, leading and reviewing of educational visits and outdoor activities.
We cover all aspects of good practice and safety management. Using the online EVOLVE educational visits platform we ensure all statutory responsibilities for educational visits are in place, including support and assurance for adventurous activities and residential centres.
We have extensive experience, working with over 800 establishments including maintained, academy and independent schools, SEND, children’s homes, secure and specialist provision across the South of England.
We provide rapid access to outdoor education advisors, outdoor learning specialists, teacher training and resources to aid all aspects of outdoor activity.
Our knowledge and experience in supporting schools and groups means that we can offer:
- experienced Outdoor Education Advisors available via phone and email
- specific guidance for educational visits, linked to national guidance
- training for educational establishments and visit leaders; including visit management, risk assessment and first aid
- direct support in the event of incidents and emergencies - including 24 hour emergency response
- robust approval process for educational visits via a tailored EVOLVE visits management platform
- resources for outdoor learning in your school grounds and beyond
- guidance for specific adventurous activities from bushcraft to skiing
We provide contracted service level agreement with our schools and other educational establishments. If you require further information on this provision please get in touch via email: [email protected]
Thanks again for always being available to us as well - extremely impressed by your whole team after two training sessions in as many weeks and your across-the-board can do/extra mile approach.
We provide a breadth of complementary training* for educational visits and outdoor learning such as:
- national accredited Educational Visits Coordinators training* (EVC)
- outdoor and visit leader training
- bespoke courses tailored to your individual needs
- outdoor learning and orienteering on or near your school grounds
- management of Visit Emergencies training
- first aid (various)
- bespoke curriculum outdoor sessions (beach/river studies, maths, literacy)
- EVOLVE 'how to' workshop
- camping on your school grounds
*Training courses are offered at a discounted rate for establishments with an SLA.
Find out more information and see upcoming dates by pressing the button below:Hampshire Outdoors Courses - Supporting you to get outside!
Hampshire Outdoors courses are always engaging and supportive, the course was a very useful refresher on why outdoor learning is so important, our responsibilities and risk assessments.
It’s given me a confidence boost when taking children on outdoor visits.