About the opportunity
Our countryside service receives many visits from educational groups such as schools and youth organisations looking to learn about the natural and social history of the sites. This role will support staff and existing volunteers to ensure these groups of visitors have a fun, exciting and interactive visit.
Tasks and duties
- support the social history demonstrators to deliver educational activities
- preparation for school visits such as organising equipment and resources
- help research and develop new educational activities
- lead education activities for school and youth groups
Staff and existing volunteers can provide guidance and demonstrations on the educational activities offered.
Who we are looking for
have good interpersonal and communication skills
- have some experience of working with school and youth groups
- be able to work as part of a team as well as on your own
Manor Farm and Country Park
Pylands Lane, Bursledon
Royal Victoria Country Park