About the opportunity
Visitors attend events to explore new areas, acquire knowledge and to have fun. This role will support the organisation, promotion and delivery of guided walks and events ensuring that visitors have an enjoyable experience.
Tasks and duties
The role could involve a variety of tasks dependent on the event.
- walks need to be developed, led and audited for their suitability for a variety of walkers
- publicity for the walk and managing the numbers involved
- supporting events with the promotion of the countryside service.
For long term volunteers training is available and can include First Aid and Leadership Skills.
Who we are looking for
- have good communication skills
- be able to to manage groups of people
- have a sound knowledge of history or wildlife
- have experience of leading walks and organising events
Manor Farm and Country Park
Pylands Lane, Bursledon