About the opportunity
The purpose of this role is to carry out research into the social and natural history connected to all of HCC’s countryside.
Tasks and duties
This role could include a wide variety of activities and can be tailored to volunteer’s interests.
Typical tasks could include
- Research into the social history
- Recording people’s stories
- Research into the natural history
- Going through and organising collected history
No previous experience is needed. Existing volunteers and staff can give training on surveys and research
Who we are looking for
- be able to work on own and self motivate
- have basic IT skills to carry out desk based research and record data
- have good interpersonal and communication skills
- have good written skills to record research results
- have basic natural history knowledge