Developer contributions

The Developer Contributions Team is responsible for collection of all developer contributions due to Hampshire County Council through planning obligations, also known as ‘Section 106 Agreements’.

Infrastructure Funding Statement

As required by the Community Infrastructure Levy Regulation Amendments 2019, all contribution receiving authorities are required to publish an annual Infrastructure Funding Statement, by 31 December. The report contains details about the contribution amounts secured, received, allocated and spent in the preceding financial year.

Latest Infrastructure Funding Statements:

Previous Infrastructure Funding Statements:

Contact the Developer Contributions Team

If you are a developer seeking to fulfil your s106 obligations (where Hampshire County Council is the recipient party) please contact the team via email:

If you are a solicitor or an individual seeking clarification on which planning obligations for a specific property have been discharged (where Hampshire County Council is the recipient party), please contact the Asset Information Team via email:

Please note that in order to efficiently identify the correct legal agreements, we ask that you provide the planning permission reference and overall site address that the legal agreement in question is linked to, as opposed to the address of individual units/dwellings.