Flood prevention guidance
Flood risk management is a complex issue and there are many risk management authorities involved
Hampshire County Council works with these authorities as a multi-agency group.
Many of these groups also offer practical guidance to the public on reducing the risks and impacts of flooding.
- Hampshire County Council
- Government and the Environment Agency
- The Environment Agency’s flood risk maps
- Sign up for Environment Agency flood warnings
- Central government’s national flood alert system
- The Environment Agency’s guide to living by a river
- The Environment Agency's Sandbags and how to use them properly for flood protection
- Other groups