Support for families and carers

Support for families and carers of children or young people with disabilities or additional needs

Hampshire SENDIASS

Hampshire Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) is a new single service that encompasses both Support4SEND (previously provided by Hampshire County Council), and Parent Voice (previously operated by The Rose Road Association).

Information, advice and support is available for parents of children and young people from birth to 25 years and children and young people themselves. The service operates to nationally agreed service principles, including impartiality of information and empowerment of parents, children and young people.

Contact the SENDIAS service


Website: SENDIASS website

Phone: 0808 164 5504

Hampshire Parent/Carer Network (HPCN)

HPCN is a independent, parent led group. It helps families and carers to be involved in the development of Hampshire services. They aim to represent the full range of disabilities, including children attending special schools, mainstream schools and those in mixed placements.

Contact HPCN


Phone 01962 832580

Hampshire Parent/Carer Network website

Specialist services

Children with disabilities and complex needs may need specialist services from Children’s Services.

More about accessing specialist services