Contact us about public transport

Who to contact for enquiries and complaints

Concessionary passes

Email [email protected]

Telephone 0300 555 1376 between 8.30am - 1pm

By post

Bus Pass Team
PO Box 696
PO14 9PD

Apply for a bus pass

Bus services

If you have a complaint or suggestion about a bus service you should contact the bus company.

If you are not happy with their response, or they don’t respond within a reasonable time, contact Bus Users UK. They are a non-statutory body offering an independent review of complaints arising from the operation of local bus services and scheduled coach services.

In the case of a complaint, you should make contact as soon as possible. Keep your ticket as this will help the operator in responding to your complaint. Hampshire County Council can only give limited help if the complaint relates to a commercial service.

Train services

If you have a complaint or suggestion about rail services you should contact the operator in the first instance. If you are not satisfied with their response or they don't respond within a reasonable time contact Transport Focus. They are an independent transport user watchdog and can take your rail complaint further.

General Enquiries and Tickets

Phone 0871 200 2233 (Traveline) for enquiries about Public Transport

Phone 01962 846785 for enquiries about Community Transport

Email [email protected]

By post

Passenger Transport Group
Economy, Transport & Environment Department
Hampshire County Council
EII Court West, Second Floor
The Castle
SO23 8UJ