Hospital parking for volunteer drivers
- The Hampshire Hospital Parking Permit
Hampshire Hospital Parking Permits are available to:
- Good Neighbours Network voluntary car schemes
- schemes operating under contract to Hampshire County Council
Please see the hospital parking guides for information on how and where it can be used at each hospital.
When using the permit, the general rule is:
- if parking in pay and display or allocated bays, display the parking permit on your dashboard
- if using car parks with barriers, you may need the parking permit for ticket validation or reimbursement. Check details of specific hospitals
- permits without the driver’s name, car scheme details and contact number are invalid
- permits are only for official car scheme business
- the permit does not guarantee a parking space or have the same rights as a Blue Badge
- only use Disabled Bays if your passenger has a Blue Badge. Some hospitals allow volunteer drivers to use them for drop off or collection
- consider leaving a note on your dashboard with details of the clinic and appointment time
To request a permit for a Good Neighbours Network voluntary car scheme, contact the Good Neighbours Network.
To request a permit for schemes operating under contract to Hampshire County Council, email email@example.com.
- Good Neighbours Network
Good Neighbours Network provides and maintains a guide to hospital parking for volunteer drivers. Every effort has been made to ensure the information is correct but if you need to advise of any changes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 9289 9671.