Adoption and fostering

Do you have… a spare room? childcare experience? commitment?

Homes for Hampshire Children

Adoption and Fostercare

Could you provide a home for Hampshire children who are unable to live with their birth families?
Hampshire County Council are looking for people who live in the county or surrounding areas. We are particularly looking for homes for older children, teenagers, siblings and children with disabilities or special needs.

Hampshire Innovation Volunteers

There are exciting opportunities for volunteers who would like to use their skills and experience to support vulnerable children and their families. The new volunteer roles are part of an innovative re-design of children’s social care support, as the County Council has been awarded almost £4 million from the Department for Education’s Innovation Fund for this reform.

The type of people we are looking for are those who can mentor young people, provide support to excluded children or children in care, or can help support parents with parenting skills. Find out more on the dedicated volunteering website.

Come and talk to us!

Our experienced team will be on hand to answer your questions at our information stands.