Call us on: 03707 790 555
- You are asked to provide your contact details so that we can respond to your enquiry relating to Hampshire County Council Property Services.
- We will use the information for this purpose only. The legal basis for our use of this information is Performance of a Public Interest task.
- We will keep your personal information for 3 years from the date of your enquiry.
- You have some legal rights in respect of the personal information we collect from you. Please see our Data Protection page for further details
- You can contact the County Council’s Data Protection Officer at [email protected]
If you are requesting information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, please re-direct your request to [email protected].
Any statutory timeframe for a response will not commence until the request is received at the above contact address.