AHC Payment Submissions app
This app reports the number of hours care you have provided for each client in a week, so we can pay you for this care. You can:
- enter hospital admission dates
- enter care ended information for clients
- view information that you have previously submitted via this app
PEP hrs (Provider Expected Payment) – The number of hours in the week that you have provided care and expect to be paid for.
PPG (Provider Payment Generator) – Method used to pay providers of Care at Home.
Current – The invoice period in which the care was provided. We will pay you for the amount of care as per the provision by Hampshire County Council at the end of this invoice period. For example, at the end of Period 5 we will make a payment based on the amount on the provision.
RECO1 (Reconciliation 1) – The invoice period before the current invoice period. A payment adjustment will be made at the end of this period. This will cover the difference between the amount of care provisioned, and the amount of care that you have entered via this app at the end of this invoice period. For example, at the end of Period 5 we will make any payments or reclaim any payments relating to period 4 according to the PEPs you submitted.
RECO2 (Reconciliation 2) – The invoice period before Reconciliation 1. If you have not entered all the care provided by the end of Reconciliation 1, you may enter or update this information during Reconciliation 2. You will receive a payment adjustment at the end of this invoice period. For example at the end of Period 5 we will make any payments or reclaim any payments relating to period 3 according to the PEPs you submitted.
- Choose provider
Press in the provider field to view a drop down list of providers. Select the branch you wish to enter PEP details for.
- Select PEP Records dashboard
You will see tiles for each week in the current payment period and the previous two payment periods. Press the tile for the week that you are entering data for. You must complete the earliest week first.
Complete – You have entered hours against all Care at Home clients for this week.
Urgent Action Required – There are some Care at Home clients for which you have not entered any hours. You must enter these hours by the end of the last week in the period to ensure that you receive payment for this care. If you have not provided any care for that client in that week, enter 0 hours. Remember this is your last opportunity for the payment to be correct for this period as per the PPG contract.
Action Required - There are some Care at Home clients for which you have not entered any hours. If you have not provided any care for that client in that week, enter 0 hours.
No Action Required – You do not have any clients with Care at Home provisions for this week. You can still enter care provided for Take a Break clients. If you cannot press the tile it means it is not yet possible to enter the hours provided.
- View clients
A list of all Clients with open PPG provisions for this branch and week is displayed. Each client has a Client Record Status Indicator:
- [Blank with enterable PEP fields]: No PEP data entered for this client for this week
- Tick in circle icon: PEP data already submitted for this client for this week
- Exclamation mark in circle: Error in PEP data entered
- Clock icon: PEP data for this client is ready for submission
- [blank with no enterable PEP fields]: Clients with a Take a Break provision, for whom PEP data has already submitted for a later week
- Upload data from a spreadsheet
You can upload data from a spreadsheet which is in the correct format.
Download the data
Press the Download PEP data as CSV file button. The information displayed on the screen will be downloaded to a spreadsheet.
Complete every row on the spreadsheet.
- Number of hours this week - Enter the number of hours care provided in this week. This must be between 0 and 299.99 and have no more than 2 decimal places. Enter time as a decimal in 15 minutes increments, such as 0.25, 0.5 and 0.75. Enter 0 if you have not provided any care for the client in this week
- Comment – If the hours provided are greater than the expected hours, enter a comment of up to 140 characters to explain why
- Hospital Admission Date – If the client has been admitted to hospital, enter the date of admission in dd/mm/yyyy format. You only need to enter this data for one of the weeks that the client is in hospital for
- Care Ended Date – If care has been ended, enter the date it has been ended in dd/mm/yyyy format
- Care Ended Reason - If care has ended, enter a valid Care Ended Reason. This must match one of the reasons on the Care Ended drop down available when you enter the information online
Submit the spreadsheet
You can also use a spreadsheet in the correct format that you have already prepared.
- Press PEP file upload, select the spreadsheet to be uploaded
- Press open then click on Upload
The data you have uploaded will be displayed on the screen.
Check the errors filter button to see if there are any errors in the data loaded. Pressing the button will display only the rows that are in error. Correct any rows with errors.
Press Submit PEP data.
- Enter data online
Complete the row for each client.
- Expected hours: Number of hours the County Council expect to pay the provider for
- PEP Hours: Enter number of hours that you expect payment for
- Comments: Enter comments on the PEP, up to 140 characters. You must add comments if PEP Hours exceeds Expected Hours
- Hospital admission: If client went into hospital in the last 3 weeks, enter the admission date
- Care ended?: Tick this box if you no longer deliver care to this client
- Date care stopped: Enter the date that care ended
- Reason: Press the Reason field to view list of the reasons for care ending and select an option
Check the errors button (displayed above the list of clients) to see if there are any errors in the data loaded. Pressing the button will display only the rows that have an error. Correct any rows with errors.
If you cannot find a client on the list, check the client is assigned to this branch. If so, scroll to the Clients without open packages box at the end of the list of clients. Enter the client ID and press Add new PEP line. A new line will appear with this client ID. Complete the fields in the same way as for the other clients.
Press Submit PEP data.
- Error messages
If you press Submit PEP data and there are errors in your data you will see one or more error messages. An error message will be displayed underneath each field that contains an error. The messages will disappear once you have fixed the error.
You may get a message saying You’ve got errors. If this message appears, you have two options:
- Clear rows with errors and submit the rest: Press this button to submit only those records that are ready
- Let me fix the rows with errors and try again: Press this button to cancel
- Show only box
Use the Show Only box to search for a client by ID or name, or PEP hours.
- Filter buttons
You can use the filter buttons near the search box to filter rows depending on their status. The numbers on the buttons show how many rows there are for each status.
- Blank – Press this button to show the records on this page that have no PEP data entered
- Pending – Press this button to show the records shown on this page that are ready for submission
- Error(s) – Press this button to show the records with errors on this page
- Submitted – Press this button to show the submitted records on this page
- All – Press this button to show all available records
- Download data as a CSV file
Press Download data as CSV file button to save the information on the page to a CSV file. If you have clicked on a filter button, only filtered rows will be downloaded.
- Change week button
Use the Change week button when you want to work on another week. Remember to submit PEP data before changing the week.