Hampshire County Council shared services process invoices on behalf of:
- Sites owned and operated by Hampshire County Council
- Hampshire Fire and Rescue
- Hampshire Constabulary
- Oxfordshire County Council
- Many schools in Hampshire
- London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham
- Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Westminster City Council
If your enquiry is relating to the Provider payments PEP Upload email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help with your enquiry
Are you registered for Supplier Self Service?
Supplier Self Service allows you to view real time information on the status of your invoices and payments, change your details securely and monitor recent activity made on the account.
Have you got a purchase order (PO)?
Is the billing address on the purchase order the HCC Processing Centre?
Did you submit your invoice more than 30 days ago?
- invoice number
- purchase order number
- how you submitted your invoice
- when and where you sent your invoice
A ticket reference number is issued when a form is submitted.
If you have not received a response within 5 days phone 0300 555 0223. Ensure you have your case reference number ready.