Supplier Self Service account
Create your profile and manage your Supplier Self Service account
To access your Supplier Self Service account you must first create a profile. You can then complete the process using the secure passcode sent to your remittance email address held on your supplier record or nominated secure mobile number.
If you have already created a profile and have an existing Supplier Self Service account you can now:
- add existing supplier records to this account and will not need to create another profile
- you can manage all your supplier records through one Supplier Self Service account
Sign in to your existing Supplier Self Service account and go to ‘Manage Account’
- Create a profile
You will first need to create a profile for Supplier Self Service.
Enter all required information, including your supplier number that can be found on your remittance advice notes. Read the terms and conditions and tick the box if you agree and create profile.
We will send an email to the email address you provide for confirmation it is valid. You will then need to ensure that you follow the instructions contained in the email to confirm your email address.
- Create your account password
Once you have confirmed your email address, you will then create your account password. Follow the on screen password requirements.
Your One Time Passcode (OTP) will now generate and be sent to either your remittance email address or secure access mobile number if this has been supplied. You will be shown on screen where the OTP has been sent.
- Enter one-time passcode
Then you will need to enter the one-time passcode: You can either:
- press confirm OTP and go to my supplier account
- re-send the OTP
If you are an existing supplier and have not supplied your secure numbers you will be prompted to do so at this point by ‘Raise an Enquiry’. You must supply your secure numbers in order to complete your registration, so we would strongly encourage you proceed with this step immediately.
- Access profile
Once you have entered your one time passcode (and bank details if a new supplier) you will now have access to your profile where you can:
- change business and bank details
- check status of invoices and payments
- check status of purchase orders from the HCC Processing Centre
- check recent activity on the account
- upload invoices for payment by the HCC Processing Centre
- raise enquiries
- Problems with creating a profile
If you have started the process but had to leave part way through, dependent on where you were in the process you will need to log in if you have:
- entered my details but not created a password - press on forgotten password link
- entered my details incorrectly (including supplier number) - request change of details form
- entered my details but not received an email - press on the link to receive new email
- entered my details and entered a password - sign in
- any other issues request change of details form
- Secure mobile numbers
To update or edit your business details through your Supplier Self Service account we will need to send you two types of text message via mobile phone.
- Secure access mobile number - The one-time passcode (OTP) is a 6 digit number used for security authentication will be sent to your secure access mobile number
- Secure control mobile number - Specific account activity updates will be sent to your secure control mobile number giving full control over and visibility over any changes made to the supplier account
You can use a single mobile phone number for this or two separate mobile phone numbers if you prefer.
- Providing secure details
It may be necessary for you to provide some secure information (this can be secure mobile number and/or bank details) to enable you to complete creating a profile and activating your supplier account or to access all of the features within the supplier account.
If you are a new supplier and have been unable to activate your supplier account
If you are a new supplier and have been unable to activate your supplier account following creation of your profile due to an issue entering bank details you will need to raise an enquiry. We will then contact you with details of a link where you can provide the relevant information. Once this has been completed you will be able to log into your profile and proceed with the account activation.
If you are a new supplier who has been requested to provide secure information via email
If you are a new supplier who has been requested to provide secure information via email, then you will need to follow the on screen guidance as you will need to create a profile before being able to provide the information required.
If you are already a supplier
If you are already a supplier and have created a profile and have received an email advising you to provide secure information follow the on screen guidance.