Supplier Self Service account
Create your profile and manage your Supplier Self Service account
To access your Supplier Self Service account you must first create a profile. You can then complete the process using the secure passcode sent to your nominated secure mobile number or remittance email.
- Create a profile
You will first need to create a profile for Supplier Self Service.
Enter all required information, read the terms and conditions and tick the box if you agree.
We will send an email to the email address you provide for confirmation it is valid.
Some suppliers have multiple supplier numbers. You will need to create a separate Supplier Self Service account for each Supplier Number you have. (Supplier Number is referred to as Vendor number on your remittance). Each Supplier Self Service account must be set up with a unique email address.
- Enter one-time passcode
Once you have confirmed your email address, you will then create your account password. Follow the on screen password requirements.
Then you will need to enter the one-time passcode: You can either:
- press confirm OTP and go to my supplier account or
- re-send the OTP
- Verify bank details
If you are a new supplier and have received an email from us you will be required to validate the bank details you initially provided to the buyer. You will need your sort code and account number.
- Access profile
Once you have entered your one time passcode (and bank details if a new supplier) you will now have access to your profile where you can:
- change business and bank details
- check status of invoices and payments
- check status of purchase orders from the HCC Processing Centre
- check recent activity on the account
- upload invoices for payment by the HCC Processing Centre
- raise enquiries
- Problems with creating a profile
If you have started the process but had to leave part way through, dependent on where you were in the process you will need to log in if you have:
- entered my details but not created a password - press on forgotten password link
- entered my details incorrectly (including supplier number) - raise an enquiry
- entered my details but not received an email - press on the link to receive new email
- entered my details and entered a password - sign in
- any other issues raise an enquiry
- Secure mobile numbers
To create and manage your Supplier Self Service account we will need to send you two types of text message via mobile phone.
- Secure access mobile number - The one-time passcode (OTP) is a 6 digit number used for security authentication will be sent to your secure access mobile number
- Secure control mobile number - Specific account activity updates will be sent to your secure control mobile number
You can use a single phone for this or two separate phones if you prefer.
- Providing secure details
It may be necessary for you to provide some secure information (this can be secure mobile number and/or bank details) to enable you to complete creating a profile and activating your supplier account or to access all of the features within the supplier account.
If you are a new supplier and have been unable to activate your supplier account
If you are a new supplier and have been unable to activate your supplier account following creation of your profile due to an issue entering bank details you will need to raise an enquiry. We will then contact you with details of a link where you can provide the relevant information. Once this has been completed you will be able to log into your profile and proceed with the account activation.
If you are a new supplier who has been requested to provide secure information via email
If you are a new supplier who has been requested to provide secure information via email, then you will need to follow the on screen guidance as you will need to create a profile before being able to provide the information required.
If you are already a supplier
If you are already a supplier and have created a profile and have received an email advising you to provide secure information follow the on screen guidance.