The Learning Zone
Hampshire County Council offers a wide range of learning activities via the Learning Zone
Learning Zone activities include taught courses and online learning. Many of the activities are open to other organisations and individuals including:
- all schools that are not Hampshire maintained schools
- Shared Lives carers and Foster Carers
- private and voluntary sector organisations
- Your Learning Zone account
You need a Learning Zone account to view and book learning activities. To apply for an account use the online form below. In the form you need to provide:
- your name
- email address
- the customer number for your organisation to verify that you can make bookings
- Customer number, organisation code, and registration code
How to obtain the customer number, organisation code, and registration code for your organisation, or for you as an individual:
Other schools and education customer groups
For academies and independent schools in Hampshire, and all schools outside Hampshire: if your school is already known as a customer then your school business manager/administrator should already have these details. If they do not then please ask them to contact Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College:
Phone: 01962 718600
Shared Lives carers
Please contact the Shared Lives team:
Phone: 01329 316861
Contact the Children’s Services Workforce Development Team:
Phone 01962 715669
PaCT: private and voluntary sector
Please ask your line manager for your customer number, organisation code, and registration code.
- Apply for a Learning Zone account
In the section "New User" select the link "Click here to register"
- Sign in to your Learning Zone account
- Help after your account is set up
After you have set up your Learning Zone account, booking and paying for courses should be straightforward.
You can also see our Learning Zone help pages for assistance with some of the system's more advanced features.