Planning your visit - information for teachers
Our activities, predominantly aimed at KS2, are not only educational but fun too
Also find information about our prices, how to book and essential documents.
The prices for a stay at Stubbington include all activities, accommodation and food for the week. Prices given are for a five day, four night stay (per child). View prices
Resident visiting staff are accommodated free of charge at a staff/pupil ratio of 1:12 or 2 free places per activity group of up to 36 children.
Extra fees may be incurred for additional adults or staff visiting mid-week. To aid with accessibility and inclusion for all children, additional free staff spaces may be available, at the discretion of the centre, for children requiring one-to-one support. Contact us if you require more information on this and additional charges.
- Make a booking
We start taking bookings during January for the following academic year. This means we should usually be able to match your requirements. The January booking window ends on 31 January.
- In February we will let you know the week you have been allocated
- Enquiries made after this will be offered remaining slots
- When applying at other times of the year, phone the centre on 01329 662244 first to discuss availability.
When choosing activities for a full week's programme you will be looking to choose 7 two hour sessions plus a smaller session such as Stubbington Fox for Friday.Whilst we provide equipment for sessions undertaken at the centre, we do not provide stationery such as pencils and paper. These will need to be brought by visiting schoolsMake sure you've read the booking terms and conditions before making a booking.
- Confirming your booking
You will have 28 days to respond, and once you have returned your confirmation of booking form you will be financially committed to the number of places booked. On receipt of booking confirmation, we require a non-returnable deposit of £250.
10 weeks prior to the visit we require a 25% interim payment of the full cost.
See booking terms and conditions for further information.
After your visit we will invoice you for the total number of places booked or the number of resident children, whichever is the greater
- Documents and further information
- Information for parents - information to help parents prepare for a visit
- Presentation to parents - PowerPoint presentation to show parents what the study centre is all about
- Souvenir order form - give to parents before the visit and hand in to a member of Stubbington staff on arrival, along with payment
- Consent form - give this to our Welfare Assistant on arrival
- Nominal roll form - give to our Administration Officer on arrival
- Dietary requirement form - to be completed and returned two weeks before visit
- Schools activity pack
- Stubbington Superstar certificates
- Earthquake activity certificates