In addition to our standard data request service and habitat survey programme, HBIC carries out a variety of projects, activities and surveys. These range from:
- site condition assessment, to
- detailed monitoring of habitat change, to
- ecological network mapping
We use our technical expertise in manipulating and analysing biological and spatial data to assist partners and other organisations in understanding and presenting data in the most appropriate way.
We provide support and training in biological recording, habitat survey and use of GIS.
- software and technical support
- developing survey or monitoring systems
- basic recording advice to recording schemes and conservation organisations, including use of Living Record