Adults' Health and Care help and support
If you need further help with social care issues, Adults' Health and Care have trained and skilled staff who can assist you
What we do
- We provide you with good quality information and advice to enable you to make informed choices about your care and support
- We encourage you to do as much as you can - with support from your family, friends and community networks - to manage your own care and wellbeing
- We complete appropriate assessments, service changes and reviews with you over the phone where possible and appropriate
- Where you have specific care needs, we will help you to find support that increases your ability to manage these and to stay as independent as possible
- We assess Safeguarding adult concerns reported to us and we will work with you, your family and partner agencies to help you to stay safe
We aim to resolve as much as possible when you first contact us.
How we will communicate with you
For any written information we need to send to you, we will use email rather than post. If you are unable to access emails or you have specific communication needs relating to a disability, impairment or sensory loss, we will use your preferred method of communication.
- If you are concerned that you or another adult is being neglected, harmed or abused in any way, please do not ignore it. You can use the forms below to provide us with the details.
- If your request is urgent and you need support in the next 24 hours contact us on 0300 555 1386
- If you or someone else is in imminent danger, phone the police on 999, or call them on 101 if it is less urgent
For essential maintenance this form functionality is currently unavailable.
Use our online form to get in touch with us
What kind of request do you want to make?
Or you can phone us
Please be aware, at busy times there may be a wait for your call to be answered.
0300 555 1386
- Monday 8.30am to 5pm
- Tuesday to Thursday 9.30am to 5pm
- Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
Out of hours 0300 555 1373
- Monday to Thursday 5pm to 8.30am
- Friday 4.30pm to Monday 8.30am
- All day on Bank Holidays