Contact Adults' Health and Care
This video explains the different websites and online tools that you can use to help manage your own care and support. You can also watch our videos:
- Getting help and support from Connect to Support Hampshire and Adults’ Health and Care
- Adults’ Health and Care Reablement Service
- Benefits and housing
Hampshire County Council does not deal with social security benefits or pensions. If you have enquiries relating to this, you should speak to your local Job Centre Plus which comes under the Department for Work and Pensions.
Hampshire County Council does not deal with housing applications. You should contact the housing department at your local district or borough council.
- Health advice
Health advice is available on the NHS Choices website.
- Contact your social worker
If you have a social worker with Hampshire County Council then you should try to make contact with the named individual.
You should be able to find the relevant telephone number on correspondence that Hampshire County Council Adult Services will have sent you.
If you still cannot trace a telephone number contact Adult Services on 0300 555 1386.
Contact names and numbers will not be given out over the phone. You will be put in contact with your social worker or your social worker will contact you.
- Contact Adults' Health and Care
- For general enquiries, complete our online enquiry form
- Tell us what you think (compliments and complaints)
- Report concerns about abuse
- Report an issue with your carer/care provider for existing County Council service users only
- Request new or additional support from Adults' Health and Care
- Make a subject access request (to view your or someone else’s records)
- Contact the Deaf Services Team for British Sign Language users
- Contact the Client Affairs Service
- Contact your Mental Health Team
Phone 0300 555 1386
8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday
8.30am to 4.30pm Friday
Textphone users 0300 555 1390
Out of hours 0300 555 1373
5pm to 8.30am, Monday to Thursday
4.30pm Friday to 8.30am Monday
All day on Bank Holidays
- Professional referrals
Information for professionals wishing to make a referral to Adults’ Health and Care.