Safeguarding adults

If you, or another vulnerable adult you know is being harmed in any way by another person please do not ignore it

Report concern about abuse

Speak out

Speak out... If we know, we can help

Information about what to do if you suspect someone is being abused or someone is abusing you

Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub

The Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) provides triage and multi-agency assessment of safeguarding concerns - in respect of vulnerable adults and children. It brings together professionals from a range of agencies into an integrated multi-agency team.

Find information and advice

Hampshire Safeguarding Adults Board (HSAB) has information about Safeguarding Adults in Hampshire, including advice, leaflets and policy documents.

(HSAB) is a partnership committee, coordinated by the local authority to:

  • provide strategic leadership for adult safeguarding across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight
  • meet the requirements of The Care Act 2014
  • support current good practice in adult safeguarding
Your rights

The Care Quality Commission (CQC) monitors, inspects and regulates health and social care services, protecting people’s health, wellbeing and human rights, and enabling them to live free from harm, abuse and neglect.

Your rights explained

Safe Place scheme

Safe Place scheme is for vulnerable people and people with learning difficulties. This scheme provides a safe place to go for people feeling scared or upset while out on their own.