Research governance

Applying for research involving Adults Services' staff or service users

We encourage research as a valuable learning tool. We also have a duty of care to our service users, their families, carers and our staff. Hampshire County Council will ensure that research and related activities involving staff and service users, carers or their data are conducted ethically and to the highest standards possible.

Undertaking research

If you want to undertake research or research-like activity (including evaluation and consultation) with Adults' Health and Care staff or service users, you will first need Research Governance approval. To apply, contact:

Rachel Dittrich
Safeguarding Quality and Governance Officer
Email: [email protected]

Research Governance – external approval process