The site has a 3.5 acre lake which is very popular with anglers. It supports a mixed coarse fishery with carp up to 25lbs along with specimen tench, bream, perch and pike.
Annual angling permits for this beautiful, small mixed fishery are available online. Day tickets are not available.
The lake is managed for the benefit of wildlife and the historic landscape. We ask members to respect this and enjoy the use of our lake.
Permits will only be issued at the Coach House. To purchase a permit, you will need to bring a valid rod license and photo ID.
Rules for anglers
Anglers are expected to abide by the following regulations:
- This lake is for members only. Day tickets are not available. Anglers must have a current Staunton Angling Membership and be able to produce it when requested
- Anglers must have a valid Environment Agency Rod License and be able to produce it when requested
- No bivvies, tents or brolly shelters at any time
- Night fishing is prohibited
- All anglers must ensure their swim and surrounding areas are free of litter and litter must be taken home
- No fires
- Anglers may only fish at the allocated pegs
- All fish must be returned to the water, no fish to be removed
- No keep nets. Landing net and unhooking mat required. Barbless hooks only
- A maximum of two rods per angler, baited rods must not be left unattended
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from the parkDownload rules for anglers